my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, June 28, 2010

nOthIng

hmmm again i hav to talk abOut
my rusty blog *hehe*
hav been quite busy dis few days *dunO busy of wat tho*
runnIn up n down tirez me off *sigh*
lazy tO blog oso is one of the fact *eatin n slipin takes all my time,hehe*
weLL i nidta update on my trip n my big day *its sumtin 2 remember*
aloT 2 say but yeah i noe
i cant write out detailz of evrytin
let suM b in my heart-o-werever it suppose to be
soundin quite emO?
weLL just tinkin oF life
wat is life by-the-way? *u tel me*

letz skip dat

 adioZ 2 my best ji mui---> vincy
startin her new life in JB
u nOe how much il miss u =(
esP wen im all by myselF now =(
stiLL al de best my dearesT shapo,
u noe u hav 2 take dis steP,
hOpe ul work hard towardz de-life-u-wanted!
my best wishez wif u~
LUrve u~ always!

my frenz daT r steppin into Uni
be prepareD =)
welcOme 2 uni life ^^

hmmm i shud start packin agaIn?
singapore perhaps?
Mayb v shall meet dis time *wink wink*



No comments:

Post a Comment