my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

i adOre dis♥

wenta kl on thurz
spent a nite in Nilai hotel
heaDed 2 KLIA so early in de mornin
to wave gud-bye 2 my sis departin 2 sarawak
fun eh? my mum was eager 2 do so since she cameta LCCT 2 send me off
so itz fair i guess? haha
de so-early-mornin air was so refreshin!
i shud try waking up early *wink wink*
hope my sis wil enjoy her baktisiswa trip =)
after dat headed 2 my couz'z place
its been sumtime
im glad 2 meet yall n hav a warm chat wif yall ^^
dat seafud treat was awesOme etta *apeciate it*

next day waS at---> masjid india
i spot-eD those beautifuL hand art!
i wanTed 2 try it Long long ago
so here u go
in black henna n i adOre it♥
shOw agaiN?
scroll-ed tru masjid india
therz lotzof ethic stuffz avaiabLe here *esp those floral skirtz n maxi*
anOter visit is a musT!

suNday 27th june
went foR my couz weddin in lenga,Muar
her 2nd marriage act,
jz hope she wil b hapier^^
my couz is a malay, n v r indeed 1malaYsia *hoho*
a tiring weekenD *fuhhHhhh*
i wil rejuvenate trU hourz of beauty slip *winky wink*



waitin for these tO arrive
im addicted tO lenz!




No comments:

Post a Comment