my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, June 28, 2010

iTz my big-daY ♥

hapeY burfday 2 me !!
yup itz dat day again-->22nd jUne =)
im officialy 20 now *gettin older*
my day startEd wif phone callz
froM my dearest wanZ
free-phone-call to
my deaR♥ and those close frenz i haven chat-ed in awhile =)
Lunch-treat wif mummy at KFC *long time i din have these*
itz time foR prezziez
in my possesion nOw

dis precious piece of album
from my dearest boyfie
mary kay melacep mask *in-waitin 2 get it,hehe*

rock me! froM my dear sis


M.A.C brush kit froM my dear shapo
mini stretener in dashin blue *in-waitin 2 get it also*

converse sling bag frOm CNN
i Lurve yaLL =)

cash from mummY n auntiez *im short of cash,kaching kaching*
dinner treat from daddy n mummy *like de crabiez,my fav*
anOter dinner treat frOm my cousin *hokaiddo seafood,yummy!*

sumtin i redeemed from redbox ^^

its a simple celebretiOn dis time
awaitin for dat special celebretion wf sum1 special♥
n yeaH
my special thx for de textes,wishes in FB,bdaY wish in miss sl'z blog n phone callz
aPPreciate iT ♥

its my daY,again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment