my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, June 28, 2010

uP-nOrth #1






set-Ed foot at
taiping,nibong tebal & penang island
ouR journey startEd 6th june
a day trip at taiping
encounter-Ed--->taiping city,taiping hill,taiping lake,thailunz house n sum delicaciez in taiping like restoran BBQ n fishball char kuey teow^^





4 days in nibong tebaL
encountereD
my dear'z place^^ *his parentz n siblingz of course*
visited his grandpa in kuala kurau
temple in kuala kurau
waterfaLL
jalan2 cari makan--->hokkien mee,char kuey teow,tu bak hoon,flavored pork sausage,shui guo bing,ikan pari bakar,etc ^^
BBQ party at his fren,min ing'z place









3 days in penang island
encounterEd--->kek lok si,youth park,dim sum shop,laksa penang,char kuey teow,famous chicken chop stall,queenzbay mall,newworld park








it feelz like
im your princess ^^

well my special apreciation 2 miss sk n miss shiernee for being our tour guide^^


2 more days in taiping
encountered--> bbq chicken wingz,kah kah mee,fish head curry,sour plum prawnz,taiping nite street
itz all abOut food i guess? lol



No comments:

Post a Comment