my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

malacca #take two#

yup anoter day~ at malacca
main aim-->watch prince of persia *cancel-ed*
                           send my lappy 2 b fixed *fingerz crossed*
texted simleng n she is free! join d geng^^
our day started kinda late,had chicken rice ballz for lunch
then vincy wanted 2 trim her hair sudenly *promotin meglioz alvin here*
super-bad-luck,nidta *i cant say* a policeman
*fasten ur seatbelt ladies,safety cumz first!*
learnt our lesson n de mood went kinda lame ==
arghh~ forget it!
waitin 4 vincy,n ther i c sumone familiar
my bestie simleng *much fairer nw,dn get too hapey yar^^*
v jalan2-ed awhile
yup got my sunglassez from summit *yippy me likey it*
n my therz hope 4 my new fragrance anna suiz rock me! *gettin it pretty soon*
well im wayy wayy hapeyy now *wink wink*
then v decided 2 watch shrek forever after
*promised 2 watch wif my dear act,sory neh*
i wz waitin 2 watch fat-n-fluffy pussy!
werz dat adorable thingy? here here!

 i lurve puss wen hez fat fat^^
shrek forever after was entertainin n meaningful♥
then v headed 2 take pic *as usual*
toileto

along da street


tangga-moment

red house



headed to the new jusco
wah wah~ lukz like midvaley *thumbz up*
had our dinner at garden'z


fud was okayhh-healthy *not a fan tho*
v grab-ed sumtime jalan2-ing again
times up! *so fast*
tata simleng,all de best in workin life =)
me n shapo drove home
bye malacca,v wil cum again dun worry *wink wink*

yeah hopeta meet my dear cheryl sumday soon b4 i leaveta penang^^

No comments:

Post a Comment