my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, March 29, 2010

iM with u =)

my eMo-days~
tHx 2 u~
4 brightEning uP my dayS~

higlite #1
Korean fUd at amcorp mall =)
sumtin i was craving for =P *food is THE ONE*
super nice i say *thumbz up up*
thx 4 feedin me,im gettin fatter =.= *ahaha*
moovie time---> Just anoter pandora's box


its time 2 laugh =P
wf u =)

highlite #2
tAsha babez dinner =)
my service was needed *curling up her hair*
drove 2 9th collge *not bad i managed 2 find it*
bravo me *kahkah*
stopped by at tashaz atukz hse 4 awhile *hello again*
she stole her grannyz dior clutch n lipstickz *bad gurl tasha,hehe*
wanted 2 go 2 sunway 4 lunch but de clockz ticking,
so v wenta mid instead *i luv sunwayyyyyy*
lunchtime at kenny rogers *gv me de mufffinnnnnn*
 im ignored =( *kiddo*
vanilla muffin XD
dig in!

theN v headed 2 her college
hmmmm 9th luked way older than 6th *blekkk*
started de curling session =P
im stil an amateur in curling *wehz cheryl wen u need her? lol*
my work started not so smoothly *sory babe!*
it went on---->better dis time *phewww pressure wei*
my master piece
tadaaaa~
 u luk smashin babe =P
after make up n touch up
taddaaaa tadddaaa~

hav fun babe!

btw u r rocking more than ever now =)
enjoy ur life *its gettin better*
modelin is ur thing! =P
n yeah i  ♥ ya babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment