my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, March 7, 2010

gurLz-oUt =)

saturdaY mornin--->a gud time 2 study?
bUT nahhhh can i stay quietly? obviouzLy not!
decideD 2 go 4 a haircUt *needed badly*
n zaN maI *cravin badly tOo*
my companiOn---> miss sIm leng =)
headIn 2---> sUnwayyyy =)
miss dRiver--->me! hOho attempt 2 conquor de roadz!
did get losT=.='',but at last managed tru *thk goD*
firsT stOp-zanmai sushi *yuhooo*
niceLy edited *creditz 2 sl*
high light on dis! i luv it ♥
next stOp-APT academy
my haircut session =)
hairstylisT---> mr maRcus
he sweeteN up his mouth i gueSs? lol
im fOnd of hiM nw =P
 
my new cut
kinda short,but i like de vintage kinda luk =)
i wan it longer thO~
poor miss simleng waited an hour 4 me *pai seh neh*
intended 2 watch valentinez day but it ws late dy~
so dessserts? on!

mixed fruitz snow ice~ kinda costLy bt ok lar,v 2 share share yar? lol
i likeD it,noT so swEet =)

dRove back *took a longer route,stil not so gud wf roadz*
haD dinneR at jln gasing~
baK kut teH *erm i likeY*
lots of ppl,was aS i tot! nice!
thx yx =)

*wats dat thing again?*


No comments:

Post a Comment