my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, March 1, 2010

chooi linz day =)

alwz delayed in updatin,lazy-ness arisin alwz i say =P
tuesday 230210
yeah its dat time again,burf-dayzzz =)
miss dong ,turn-20 =)
venue : yuenz at mentari park
attended by CNN memberz n yx =)
drove ther,thx yam yam~ im nw quite comfy drivin here,
lotz more practisez needed tho,huh shapo? blekk
task performed----> fightin 4 BBQ chicken wingz in de attempt 2 bcum king of chicken wingz? 
lol ridiculouz i say,fun time 4 us =P

 
  
yup managed 2 get a guyz fb *bravo*

 dis was super nice *2 thumbz up*
 
luk? i 4got hw muchy i ate? beter 2 4get i tink =P

 
group shot~
luv yal,frenz 4reva =)

again
hapeyyy burf-day 2 miss dong,
hoPe all of us can be haPPeyy
n pass our 1st year *fingerz crosd*
long live CNN =P

*sumtimez im easily heated up!*

No comments:

Post a Comment