my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, March 7, 2010

A day Out =)

yup inDeed~
a daY oUt wf uncLe mike *he preferz without de uncle* =P
1st tIme hez bringin me n my sis oUt,
v jz met during CNY,
my dadz long lost cousin~ yeah he seldom dropz by =P
ouT 4 Lunch at hiltonzz *wahh wahh wahh*
if i knew,i sure save space 4 tHe buffet since last nite *hoho*
damn nice pLace =)
 
 
the fOOd? thumbz up! bt i canNt eat much =.=
de chocolate fOndue reaLy catch-eD my eyeZ!
 
  
 
marsmallowz dipped in choco fondue *yum bt sweet!*
my faV cheese caKe *damn i luv it*
 
  
salt n pepper? cute lol!
fountain mountain =P
met uncle mikez fren n he belanja-ed pulak *hoho*
ate 4 abt 2 hrz++
headed 2 tropicana city for mooviez *gosh il b late 4 choir practise*
while waitin 4 mooviez,wenta sasa,
anna sui'z ROCK ME!
arggghhhh i wan i wan~
i nid a new fragrance!
 il say its sumtin different *intriguing*

afteR moo-viez,uncle mike wanted 2 get sum stuffz,
then v rushed bkta uni~
damn i was scared *i hate our choir tUtor*
realy hate him =.=
din kena watso scoldin but stiL i hate him *arggghhh*

anOther day spent,
w/out studyin~
yeaH im doom-ed =(


No comments:

Post a Comment