my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, March 29, 2010

buffet tiMe =)

yup buffet time =)
eaT ALL U CAN! *for sure i wil*
venue: sunways hartz chicken buffet
occasion : post celeb for inter medical debate n sportz
time: 8pm *act was promised at 6,starvin wei*

sunway again *huhu*
met yong huey n skz sis *hey again* =)
i managed 2 get a drezzz! *yeah shopin mood*
♥ it =)
lurve de other 1 too,got sum bad feedbackz tho *mayb il get it,hehe*
2day its my turn 2 shop yar =P
*saw marcus too,im gona find u soon,again =)*

finaly makan time!
 sum chaotic moment~
screw-ing andy *blekkkk*
enjoy-ed,thx 2 ben ben =)
after makan--->moovie *i cant resist temptation*
it was super duper nice!
sum touchin momentz =)
recommended highly =)

again~
thx 2 u my dear=)

No comments:

Post a Comment