my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, March 25, 2010

aBout moO-viez =)

thurzday~
i met uP wf kai wei~
hez graduated from miko officialy *free bird!*
goin bkta homwtwn soOn~
mEt aT mid~
i saw alice in wonderlandz decO *superb*
fantasiez arise *huhu*
Lunch supposedly at pappa rich,but canceled due to its kopitiam style~ *me no likey*
headed 2 sushi! zanmai *surely dis is better!*
chit-chat-ed n makan-ed~
said gudbye 2 kaiwei  n i went 4 a moo-vie
*all de best 2 u,hope evrytin wil b fine n gudluck wf ur stylist path,wink wink*
ok 2 watch i say *blekkk*
thx yx 4 evrytin =)

frIday was anoter Outin *im addicted 2 outin*
sunway! again *yayhhh i luv sunway-ing i gues?*
my companion--->yx =)
dinner at bar b q plaza *yum yum,hope u liked it*
shopin session,not mine T.T
yx got 2 shirtz from jeffersonz *not bad not bad*
then~ moovies~
 waited long long 2 watch dis,
and finally it was~
not 2 my expectationz,bt stil thumbs up i say~
wonderland~ wehz my wonderland? lol
my weekend is wf my dear family =)

*im addicted 2 supper=.=''*

No comments:

Post a Comment