my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, February 22, 2010

mY cNy ♥

cnY time spenT at HOme *hometwn 2 b more accuraTe,
i wz hardly at hm =P*
i enjoy-ed mY cNy time *big smile*
its not aboUt ang powz n fireworkz *they matter tHo*
its aLL abOut familiaR faces u geT 2 meeT,n timez spent 2geta =)
highlights of events
*mani 4 cNy i luv my nailz
*bai nian session
at ah liapz hse~ met familiar faces---> my dear frenz
wEnta few housez and as usual ah kai them cameta visit *so totful of them* =)

*cny dinner slash my sisz bday celeb
 
my cutie litle niece =)


ah yan jie jiez bday is soon too =P

the big family *nice gatherin*
happy shot =)

*gatherIn wiF ex-school mates
 
  
next time de venue must b booked earlier wei! =P
*at tcerz place
 
next year~u must b MRS dah? hehe 
alwz waitin 4 ur gud newz,miss tey =)

dear lam lam~ v neva 4get 2 pay u a visit~  
n all those funny actz *thx 4 de carlsberg canz* blekkkk
visited Pn Te too~ others were not in so next year i guess? =P
* k-ing at K1
 
 
too muchy liquor 4 me i guess? lolz =P
*malacca-ed wf my dear shapo
 
  
  
starbuckz ice blended hazelnut choc chip cream rox!
achievementz in mlc---->got my MNG bag *yuhooooo*
                              ---->got a nice sKirt n sum accesoriez *yayhhh*
went backTa limteh wF aH zu n ah yaNg *thx yang 4 de souvenir,glad dat u enjoyed ur thailand trip*
i osO want vacationz! wif  u aLL~ 
i tink our last trip waS pangkor,v shud dO sum planIn o =P

*spent time at relativez hsez n limteh-ing n yeah watchiN drama =)

mY cnY hols~
spent sImple as daT~
haPpy-ed =)

No comments:

Post a Comment