my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Friday, February 5, 2010

OUt i aM! =)

aftEr conass,Out i am! *its de trend*
main aiM : get my sis her gUitar *4 de burfday gurl*
n my shapo,ahyang n kangjing *delayed giftz*
weLL acT i nidta geT ouT theR n breaTHe too =P
abT cOnass? weLL lets not talk abOut dat =P
my companioN of de day- Mr thaI lun =)
wenta sushi zanmai *my luv* 4 lunch =)
v took de couple sit? goshhh pai seh lerrrr =P
 
preparing my sistaz gift,yeah it lukz cute aite? =P
makan time *dis me likey*

stamina roLL *taste so damn gud n yeah i luv dis*
 
me,blurr-ed =P

 
i nid sum refill pls? =P

 
sushizz *yummy*
headed 2 redbox 2 giv my sista her surprise*many ppl knew dy thO*

hopE she likes it! she wanted it so long =)
n her buddies gave her mR.teDDy =)
shez 21 n better stat acting like 1 =)
daddy n mummyz gurlz
theN joined yx,sk,rui ping,n miss beh -----> moo-viEs ppl!

niceY!
the rock luk-ed darn charming wen he smilez! *melt-ed*
dinner tiMe at dominoz =)
de pPL present n dig-ing away *wink*
 
 
midz CNY deco~


yeah gOt my shapo hEr gift,wallet from roxy,hope she likes it =)
4 my ahyang,headahche it was! smart shirt from suBzero,
u must like it! u pig! =P
yixiang got 1 shirt n pantz tOO *yeah move on 2 de smart style lol,blekkk*
4 kangjing? hmm later my dear,no idea wat 2 get 4 him? lol
shOp shOp shOp~
for me? *i wan giftz too*
voir pantz,heelz*great*,handcream,NHdetox slim *nid this badly*=P
 
yeah luv my heelz *ahah ahahahaha*

n yeah,genting trip 2moro? canceled due to end of promo~
goIn 2 OU perhaps,caNt stay in clge,
short of water supply sUmore *sux*

oit oit : celebretion time,come on =)

No comments:

Post a Comment