my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, February 8, 2010

itS a bz daY =)

sunday 070110
2day is de breast cancer campaign
me,sl n chooilin wenta SACC maLL 4 dis campaign
main aim : educate de public abOut breast cancer n ways 2 do self examination
act its tOO 'biasa' 4 us dealing wif dis kinda sensitive stuffz
but de public alws tend 2 feel shy about it?
haiyooo ppl,feel free 2 ask n nonidta feel shy shy, 
its life v r dealin wf wei =)
scenes from the spot
breakfast at uncle Kz kopitiam,kinda xpensiv 4 these normal fud *blek*
 
 
sum momentz wif de breast *wink*
 
  
  
its time 2 hav a seat *realy tired splashin saliva at ppl n sum ppl r rUde i say!*

 
luk here ppl =P

 
 
de campaign held here wz oK,midz 1 wz super grand!
SACC mall wz kinda lame 4 me *no offence*
sum ppl here dun show anY concern *like wth*
wat-ever,v tried ouR best *im kinda fed-up wf those f-ing attitude ppl show*
buT many still stop by n goT educate-ed i suppose *claps 4 them*
n yeah a charity concertz gona b held
jaclyn victor is performin *yo i cant wait*
date : 6/3/10
time : 8-10pm
venue : dewan tunku canselor,UM
cum supporT ppl!!!
in de end,exhausted like heLL =(

yeah i got a gift set 4 kangjing from de bodyshop *finaly im done*
got back 2 uni,flat on de bed wat sumore? blekk

got a call bout 8pm,
yin wenz bday celebretion,
i rushed =.='''
wenta prince cafe at SS2
 
 
hapey burf-day 2 de bday boy =)
de johoreanz *not all* shot

keep on spendin $$ dis few days,
show me da MONEY~~ 

oit oit : study-ing? wen shud i start? i nidtO catch up,alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment