my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, February 22, 2010

pRe-cNy ♥

goshhh~ its beeN like agez since i last blog-ed =P
pre cnY activities? lots *i can hardly remember nw,hmmmm*
yeah went k-ing at newayyyy =)
i neva 4get about food =P
 
my companionz,sory 4 de awfuLLy salty lut sawi yar,hehe =P
reUniOn dinneR wf batchmates at new Paris =)
on de way-ing

ju on? wuahaha
 

dis is so contra-dictory =.=
 
lou sang *lets mix it up!*

 
xiang bing chicken *i like de watermelon ballz*

yam seng~
 
CNN *luckily v hav each other* frenship 4reva guyz =)

 
bday celeb 4 feb babies =)

lab 5 here!
 
ex-KMJ-rianz here!

 
johorianz =)
wow yeah dis is evry1 =)
 
closure shot? wen shoes meet =P
met bee guan after so long~ kip in touch gurL!
watched avatar 3D version *freakin awesoMe!*

*haPPeyy chInese neWW yeaRRR peOpLe! its aLL abOut celebreTioN*

No comments:

Post a Comment