my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, November 15, 2009

mY 1St poST ♥

hmmm acT iM nOt d bloggeR type~
buT jz decided 2 stat my own bloG in A random acT i gueSs =P
well act quite hapy too,cZ iL hV a spaCE 2 *shOUt-OUT,cRAP-ouT,siNg-ouT,wteva-oUT!!!* frm nw,
its a gud thing aite =)
wat 2 say~ itss aLL abt streSs strEss stress recentLY,i hate iT! *HELL YES!!!*
guesS i pLayed tOO much n find iT hard 2 catch uP nW [mY baD]=P
it jzz feels daT all dis studyIn thingy neveR endZz,
even dreamt abOut studyin whiLe im SLip-ing *WTF!!*
stressFuLL 4 suRE!! but i hv no choice buttA go oN *yaikzz*
all dE besT 2 me n pPL dat r stUdyin oUt thEr~~ *lets study ppL* =)

n yeaH~ never saY never by the fraY,im kinda addicted to it these fEw dayS~
remindz me of many thingz------>soRRowLy....like hOw im feelin ritE nw =(





oit oit: recenTLy,i hate sumtin im doin moST of da tIme*stUdyiN*

1 comment: