my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, November 15, 2009

betWeEn mE n fOOd oNLY =)

as U noe streSS leadss 2 Hungerness *cehhh* hahaX
as I ws StudyiN studyin n wat sumore~ stUdyin~ hunger-Ness wz stRonger stronger n strongEr!!
hmmmm itss MCD time i suPPose =P
iL jz hav a break wf MCD ♥

tadAA~ my supper 4 d daY~ deliveryz rock i can sAy,definiTe-Ly luVin iT~~
















n yeAh~ noT forgettIn my so-caLLed lunch 2day,belanja-ed by ben *thx ben*
SRz marble cheese *yummy* =)
iL jz kiP dis aS remembraNce aKa table CLOTH =P














suMMary 4 2daY...
iM eatIn like heLL!
n yeah im gona get daMn faT!
n yeah my tummy goNa burst oUT (started dy T.T)
n yeah act i DUn realY carE~
as long aS i hV fOOd,n fooD has mE~
perfect coupLe aite =)

oit oit: 2 alL 2nd year seniors,xsPecialLy my sis,buddies,pseudo,gud luck 4 ya finalz yaLL,kip my fingerz crossd 4 yaLL,n yaLL beter kip ya fIngerz crosd 4 mine! *ganas*
owh yeah,jz peep-ed tRU my time-tabLe,7-more-days 4 finaLzz!!! letss rOck iT *wth*

n yeah....its study time!
wat~ not agaiN~

toodleZ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment