my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, November 19, 2009

a QuiCk geT-awaYY ♥

2daY aS usuaL,study3~
bUT stOP! yup mY mummY n aunT cAmE 2daY!!
yayHH sO i jz tOT,wtH,il jz take a break N haV lunch wF them ♥

ermm yeah,wz kinda shoCked dat 1 of my freN cnt TAHAN d exam streZZ n weNt bk hm 2 seeK-caLM~ itS saD-den-ing,buT i jz hope she wil feel better at hm,
n cM bK 4 da baTTle!! mE support u SK =)

n yeah movinG 2 da LUnch part(ishh ishh~)
wenta TGI fridayz at gardenz,newLy opened n i wanted 2 try siNce last week =P
buT waT a disapOintMent,fud wz *thumbz down*,
ended up evry1 not liKIn iT (except 4 friez,n cheezY maca baLL)
TGI at sunwayz way better liKe heLL n beter service tOO!
iMProveMent~ imProveMEnT~ needED!!!!!
afTa lunch jz hang-ed arOund af my mum,sis n aunt,
n yeah v meT my uncle,long time din meet hiM,
n heZ wen dowN aloT *aloT*,hope he wl get weLL sooN soOn b jz fine...
then V left mumy n anty n headed bk 2 uNI...
weLL a get-away is Super duper cooL,
bUt it makes me looSe mY concentration *haiz*
feLt kinda down wen i cm bk n noe daT i must study AGAIN!!

watADo,il jz consoLe maseLf again n again n again~
due 2 streSS,i cEm uP wf sum remInderZ aka MOtivatorz 2 kip me goin!!
-constantly reminD maseLf afta exam,i cn enjoy like HeLL =)
-tinK about my dear parentz (yeah im a gud child i noe)
-if i pass wF satisfaction,then iTz sHOPPIN time,iF moderate,shoPin bit biT,if fail*touchwood*,jz hang maselF *cehhhh*
-tink abT wat il do iF i din score well~ hmm sweep streeTz? no im tOO pretty 4 dat!! =P
-tiNK abT great fOOd n studY =)

had sum tensioN-breakin time =)
talked 2 my dear cheryl--->yesterday...i noe v canT stOP!! misd n ♥ u dear~
lunchin wf luveD oneZ--->toDAy...haPy 2 c faceS dat i miSSd ♥

hopE dat itS enuF 4 mE 2 kip moVin oN..
n my dearLY frenz,my best wiSHez 4 yaLL,
dun ever-eveR break down!!
yawwW gettin kinda nenEk-ky..
k nW iL study =)

oit oit : 3-more-days-2-gO!!! foCUs+woRk haRdY =)

No comments:

Post a Comment