my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, November 16, 2009

anOther nIte =)

bAsic-Ly 2day---> jZ studied whole day *phewww* nid-a-breaK
jz aNOther day of stUdy-ing i gueSS~
yeah,hAd dinneR wf 4th year beNjamiN 2day~
goshhh he gave us aLL creEp-pY feelin boUt finalzz agaiN! =.=''
buT thx 4 uR concern n uR wat 2 saY humour-uS-Ly maDE conversation wF us!
gav us a breaK =)
remindeD me oF sUm seniOrz dat saiD jz ignOre dat ignorE dis,histO? jz flip trU b4 exaM larr~
feel kInda pIst-eD oFF nw,cz last minute work iS a NO NO!!
jz found oUt,i haV my own expectationzz tOo,n iM scarEd tOO =.=...
sO.... f-ing tHx 4 thoSe so-caLLed adviceS!! 'helpEd' us aLOT!!
imagine hw many of theM goT influenced bY thoSe worDz~ isHHHhh
consistency,reaLLy reaLLy mattERzz!!!

Got a caLL frOm shaPO 2daY,she wenta mlc wf mOgu 4 2012!! *i wan tOO!!*
itz okayHH,il jz enjOy after exaM *conSolin maselF herE*
hapY dat she enjoYed iT =)


k letZ move 2 dA guD paRt,
chOOi ling jz aJak me 2 haV breakfaSt 2mORo!!
woW so iTs ban mian 2moRO,gosh im kinda addicted 2 it ♥
owhhh owhhh food,it jz turnz me On,xspecialy now =)
iL stat my day of sTudyin afta ban mian =)

caN i end my niTe wf 'chamP'? yoooohhh i hope sO!!


















oit oit : 6 more daYz 2 gO~ il studY muMMY =)

No comments:

Post a Comment