my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Friday, August 12, 2011

Can't catch time!

time flies,one more week and im moving to Klang :(
I know il miss PJ in all sorts of ways :(
Klang Klang,lame place but i have no choice but to go! 
Recently nothing much was up *im glad*
Just outings with housemates and a couple of movies
Rise of the planets of ape is a must watch!
and i did some *hmmm* shopping too
korean dresses and maxi *kenot tahan*
and i super cant wait for my loafers to arrive! wu la la

Monday was CNN punya farewell dinner


On the menu : 
red wine mee sua,tomyam, Sheppard's pie,fruit tarts and fruit jelly
i made fruit jelly,the one thing im good at i think LOL
assisted  miss dong doing the red wine mee sua 
got some tips for my future cooking life HAAAA
food was great,the best of the best!
after that was Chatime session
buy one free one newly opened at PJ uptown
Chatime is the thing! 
even DP pun ada,soon everywhere pun ada  XD XD

Thurs night 3rd year farewell dinner


 my buddyline,empat orang sahaja
On the menu : dominos and KFC
its good to sit down and chat with my buddies :)


gift from buddies :)
my new keyholder in Klang! wu la la
thanks to my little buddy esther for all her effort, appreciate it muchie :)


Love my new skin HEEEE
im trying out hada labo and its great on my skin!
i need more therapy to re-lighten my skin thats getting darker ><
This weekend's plan : study perhaps :D

No comments:

Post a Comment