my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, August 7, 2011

friday date ♥

my date friday night,miss jenny yap <3

we planned to have lotsof kimchi RAWRRRRR!

 long time din curl my hair

 the sweet companion <3

 the must haves!



 owh i captured her sweetly!

the boiling hot kimchi soup,thanks to miss jenny! ha :P
as usual we talked and ate sampai kedai tutup :P

next we went hunting for some dessert!
 Ice bowl,newly opened at ss2

 I know this thing looked familiar!

 yes it beeps the same way too!
snowflakes! bingo! haha!
we entered snowflake-wannabe-shop LOL


 the desserts was nice
still i prefer snowflakes

we had endless story to talk about and laugh together!
i will miss spending time with you my dear
after i move to klang :(
but i know we will always be the same,heart you honey <3


No comments:

Post a Comment