my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Funs and Buns.

I had so much fun for the past few days
and i know this will eventually deplete when i go klang-ing :(

housemates gathering at sushi zanmai,gardens :)





it was so very fun staying with this bunch
i will definitely miss the laughters we had
and to my dear roomie choo teen,
she has been so great and im so glad to meet her <3

the famous rojak and cendol at seksyen 17


super nice
rojak abit pricey but it's sure worth trying :D

chillin out at mist club,bangsar
a spontaneous outing of these tiga fellas






night full with loud music!

farewell  with my loved loved ones








From sunway to kepong
fun all the way
owh my i miss all of them already
esp that precious little miss jenny :D
miss pei woon is a working physiotherapist now
thanks for the treat ya
to our dearest von,we will only meet next year :(
treasure all the fun and bun that we had!

I love all of YOU you YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment