my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mind-bugging!

I was quite upset after the list for phase 3a college came out
Everyone got a place,almost every
except me and dear :(
I should have expected this,
after getting caught for wearing short pants freaking once!
and maybe also pak-to-ing with dear always no comment
Just feel that the management is very 'brilliant' to act so
Thanks alot! I hate you more!
Appealing is tomorrowz plan although im quite reluctant to!
If i really dun get a place
I have plan B what the hell
My working plan and maybe meeting up with some friends
will nidta be cancelled
It just sucks!
But i think i will be far more happier staying outside
just that i cant campur much with the frens im so used to
ALOT of things il need to settle soon!
Again thank you stupid b***h  
that shows how much im upset with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment