my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Big Boy turns 21 :)

 This was a celeb in advance :) 
at feng lai,gardens
first time trying BR's cake,awesome man :)


 Thanks CNN,-in laws and our new president-in law :)
Thanks for making this happen :)

Happy birthday dear <3
i hope you mentioned me in you birthday wish :P
 I LOVE YOU SUNSHINE :)

 Back at penang



 Family trip :)




Dears bday celeb
Nice food nice time
my parents enjoyed penang! and their food of course!
thanks mummy and daddy :)
it was a big step for our relationship <3
many more sweet years to go and cherish <3

I know things will be hard without you
It was :(
Im missing you my sunshine,so much!
cant wait to have you here on my birthday :)
LOVE YOU DEAR <3

No comments:

Post a Comment