my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Don't hate me coz im beautiful ♥


finals over,im happier :)
cleaned up all my stuffs with roomie the whole afternoon
so glad its done! fuhhhh~
roomiez havin a short trip to kluang,welcuome to johor :)
me back to home sweet home with dear :)
no celebration with my coursemates or vacation this time
because electives and so much other activities keeps people busy!
so much of a holiday!
but after electives im a total free-bird :)

a proper date with my dear
sunway! 

 i miss dolling up and cam-whoring for sure!


dinner at feng lai~

 chop chop,tunggu makan :P

 my baby boy <3

food was at large portion,price was reasonable
service super good,
the moment i dropped my chopsticks,
there was another new pair behind me!
another place to add  in my dine-in list  

while waitin for movie time
browsed tru sunway
i miss shoppin!

at PDI
love that tube dress,but im too fat for it SIGH
when only can i be slim? = =
PDI mega super sale and everyone is carrying a pdi paper bag!

Thor was another great movie to watch!
'She's still finding for you' 
how sweet!

thats my proper date with dear
thanks baby for being with me all the time
i know ive been a grumpy granny lately
thanks for always holding my hand  love

im going home today with dear
after so long i realy did miss home!
spending time with my family
catching up with friends
thats all a must!
like roomie said
take life at a slower phase,i know we all need it :)

holidays
im still having electives tho!
vacation is not in the list for now
insufficient fund,very sad :(
plannin to work next month:)
the must do thing is to rejuvenate my poor face!
my face needs alot of pamper-ing job :)
this month is electives,jennyz bro wedding and meeting up with friends
the most important thing this month is my baby's birthday!
im celebrating it with you


its time to ber-relax!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS :)


No comments:

Post a Comment