my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, May 16, 2011

Home sweet Home ♥

Homing was a great thing after exams indeed!
Thanks dear for sticking along <3
Had most of my quality time with my family and dear dear this time <3
Met my shapo vincy for awhile only,everyone is busy this time!
Had a small tour at segamat with dear dear
showing off  my small homewtown konon konon :P
Had mo li dian zhi bubble tea,Chatime is obviously the best!
Got a swiss Polo handbag for mummy 
as her mama days prezzie :)
dear got one for his mum too,mummyz boy :P
Had a small trip to Bahau!
owh my its been quite some time really!
my childhood memories that i cherish so much,
owh Bahau you have changed alot,
but my feelings towards you is still the same,
you are still the best hometown i ever had :)
my finest memories is with you <3
tried so many items that i used to have here
'gan dong' bing still taste the same! owh how i miss it!

 the hawker food we used to have,its still the same old taste <3

 dear's first footprint at bahau,glad you love it <3

Blurred and my dad is busy eating
thanks mum n dad for pampering me,i enjoyed our lil trip <3

The main purpose to bahau?
gettin my 21st gold key :P
chose my 21st gold key and chain :)
Thanks mummy and daddy <3
GOLD price is so damn high now i was shocked!
mummy insist to get dear a ring for his 21st but x jadi
21st birthday is so special larr <3 <3
Spending time with family and dear was super awesome!
It just feels great!
after electives
we will be heading to penang for my big boyz big day!
my dads first trip to penang! 
another family trip to enjoy <3
just for you dear <3

Happy 1year 2monthsary to us too 14/5
I Love you dear

No comments:

Post a Comment