my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

r-a-n-d-o-m! spell it =P

life is so R-A-N-D-O-M-L-Y spelled =P *no idea? me too!*
was so damn tired after my couz weddin
n yeah i slept like nobodyz bussiness *pig!*
had breakfasT wf my shapo n she asked me 2 b her make up model?
im free n available *hoho*
headed 2 rubyz beaute*not typo,itz spelled so* centre
glamorous brown
de photoz? yaikz i din luk so gud *my hair*  ==
bt i likey de make up patern n trimed my eyebrowz =)
gud job shapo =) *i learned sumtinz too!*

yeah v hav plan-ed our so-called-vacation in june *cant wait*
i nid
daT black shiny SE ainO *gettin it sOOn,yayhh!*
MNG sunglasses *badly*
accesoriez/beauty product case from RB *i wan de black wan!*
my sexy brown lenz *cheryl u sudah lupa karh?*
my angel blue lenz *1 more botle pls*
my mini stretener *stil waitin 4 it 2 arive*
pedicure *i nid it!*
new footwear *get sum soon!*
a new fragrance *anna sui*
most important-ly
lots n lots of $$ *ka-ching ka-ching*
fyi,my burf-day is soon
u can helpta complete my i-nid-list =)

n yeah
decided to let my hair grow *kip it long*
get dat barbie luk
shapo lets do it 2geter *wink wink*

n yeah sumore
attendin my cousinz weddin dis weekend
wf dat nice punjabi suit *hehe*

n yeah sumore sumore
im waitin for june to arive =)

-toodlez-

No comments:

Post a Comment