my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, May 8, 2010

amazIng sarawaK ♥

kinda post-final celebretion/vacation
it waS plan-ed long2 time agO
kuching trip
attended by
CNN memberz n de guyz-18 of them ^^
wonderfUL 5 dayz 4 nite trip!
GREAT N BIG BIG thanx 2 our deaR fiona n andY
reaLy made alot of effort in wonderful-ing oUr vacatioN
highlitez aT kuching
fairy cave
permai beach resort
cultural village
orang utan rehabilitation centre

fud? sure got lol
durian ice
kolok mee
laksa
midin
sundrop orange juice
kueh chap *me no likey de intestinal-smell tho*
tomato kuey tiaw
kaya you tiao
pork satay *super likey*
fionaz precious dadz cookin^^
metahon
white lady
lots lots ^^


picz? abundant of them! at my fb =) 
drivin-in-sarawak
no trafic no jam *super nice*

lurve beachside
wif lurve-onez =)
my surprised! early-bday gift
thx cnn,i ♥ it
n i lurve yaLL too =P
budi,my cute litlte sarawak fren
thx 4 cumin 2 da airport

bye kuching
vLL meet agaIn sOOn ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment