my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

my daYs =)

recently--->my days at hOme
hOme-ing is fuN *but it diden last long*
yup im noT de kind of person dat sitz quietly i guess?
im rest-less bcoz i hav notin 2 do

lets c wat i did *afta de mlc trip*

gossip gurl-ed *damn i ♥ them*
watchin gong sam kei *these crazy women here r attracting me*
attended my cousinz weddin dinner

yumcha wif my dear shapo *never-endin stories 2 talk about*
sum quality time wif my parents
1st time at IOI pasar malam *nice oso*
wishta encounter cheras pasar malam soon hoho
visited several boutiquez here *well my shopin habit worsen*

the hard part
waiting waiting? for time to pass
kinda hard bcz my cousin borrow-ed our car,
so im mobile-less =(
limited activity for me without car *thx 2 my dear shapo for fetchin me alwz*
my lappy broke-ed down *haiz faith rules*
repairing it soon
i hav lots of things to do *haiz*

told my parents about sum1 special in my life now
i noe i hav lots to face
he is significant to me ♥
dats all dat matters =)

im lame-ing around
im angry bout dat cz well i dunno wat ta do actually
cant go travellin cz waitin for my cousinz *momz side*
weddin n dinner end of dis month
stuck-ed
me no likey dis feelin
n yeah i miss him alot *hope 2 b wf u*
tot of learnin sumtin in clinic
but Doctor Foo say-ed :
ENJOY UR HOLIDAYS
il do dat instead i suppose?

yeah
visited evonz blog
life abroad is fascinating
i wishta live abroad sumday ♥

lotz of tots 2 ponder
wen u hav lots of free time i suppose?
how 2 make myself useful again?
il work on dis
n yeaH
i cant waita travel!



No comments:

Post a Comment