my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, May 23, 2010

itZ Ur burf-daY dear ♥

24th may 2010
 happey burfday dear

presentin de special one in my life now
my boyfie yi xiang

made it official on his burfday
de actual date wud b on white valentinez day
so yeah its been 2 monthz plus now *blekkk*
thx 2 all my dear frenz wishes
my shapo
 those bitches jenny,evon,dino,liying
bestiez simleng,sheirkhee n all my coursematez
u noe i lurve u people!
hugz n kisses ♥ 

so sorry i cant b by ur side =(
2 celebret ur special day
well v wil make it up soon =)
my dear
thx for evrytin dat uve done for me
apreciate is de word!
cant say more =)

 ur burfday gift my dear?
im stil workin on it =P
surprises!
i hope i can make u smile
as u make me smile
lurve u 
n its alwezz ♥



 

No comments:

Post a Comment