my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

malaCca ♥

de place in my waitin list ♥
me n shapo wenta muar to find our dearest cheryl
wat can i say? bithces reunited!
v were so loud! *datz us*
crashed in cherylz place for de nite*hello anty uncle,long time no c*
catch-ed up storiez wif dear cheryl *v hav tonnez 2 talk about*
headed 2 malacca de next mornin =)
had char siew fan for breakfast *lurve it*

i ♥ yaLL =)
wenta pahlawan
shop-ed *tot jz wana window shop bt failed*

me bought 2 lovely dresses *ka-ching ka-ching*
n de esprit case i was lukin hard for *again ka-ching ka-ching*
join-ed melvin n his mom *cherylz future in -law*
had sum fun teasing around *hoho my dear cheryl*
watch-ed IP man2 again
those heartless ppl dowan acc me watch iron man *wat 2 do*
shapo spotted! for crying wen master hong tragically died *funny moment*
after moo-vies
wenta famosa wall *sumtin like dat*
for photoshootin *enjoyed*


im so into photoshootin
after watchin my babe tasha doin wonders
yeah my butt itch-es
any1 wana hire me for model-ing?
nidta slim down tho =(
thx 2 vincy photography,v had sum amazing shotz
*cheryl xboleh harap* ==
then,v met ahyang for dinner at tong sui pou

thx for de treat!
headed backta muar 2 send cheryl
chat-ed awhile
its time 2 say gudbye
enjoy ur langkawi trip my dear
really missed u alot
awaitin our next trip 2getar

with ♥
mua =)


No comments:

Post a Comment