my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Oncall 36 hours.

Yup yup that's the hit HK drama recently
and it ended few days ago :(
I learnt a lot from this series
It's so close to our life
I realized this is my future step that i will be taking soon
Prepared? Now i'm not 
But I will and must eventually #Ihavefaith

My second medicine posting:




The outings and group photo's with the docs
Dr LP Tan and Dr Jasmin
two lovely doctors
Thanks for the guidance all through :)
Me kinda lenggang lenggok for the posting this time
#lazyass
I will change into a hardworking ass soon ;)

CRP community residency programme is starting tomorrow
and I will be heading to Kota Tinggi in a weeks time
This break kinda thingy is good
although I've been in hol mood for so long lol
 But I know
after this no more lazyass-ing
no more fooling around
It's back to business! 

No comments:

Post a Comment