my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Friday, August 3, 2012

Third year MBBS

It's been awhile,
I gave up blogging haha
Too many things kept my mind and myself so busy.
About the end of third year,
I must write this part of my life down.
August third
I expected joy,
although there were uncertainties along the way.
I believed in myself.
Because only I know how hard I worked for it.
I know it isn't the hardest I've worked for myself.
But luckily what I've done so far was enough to let me end third year with grace.
I did not realize third year was so difficult for me to handle,
until the past few weeks.
Times was tough,
I was thinking of the worst things that could happen.
I constantly reminded myself,I will not give up on myself
and my dear parents.
I was mentally tested,on the third day of exam.
How could I ever overslept?
Thanks to some of my batch mates,my heroes :') 
I made it to the exam hall just in time,with tears all over,
I know there is no time to spare for any emotional breakdowns,
Thanks to those who comforted me,and gave me a pat on my shoulder.
I somehow forced myself so hard to calm down and face my exam.
This is when I realized,how strong I have become.
My heart really needs to be extra strong,to go through all of this.
Along the way,I have support from everywhere.
Thanks to the one person,that is always by my side,my dear beloved.
I know I contained myself a lot
because sometimes I just loose hope in people surrounding me.
I know,this course is a tough society,
Unlike other courses,where you always have time for each other.
Everyone have this feeling and its undeniable.Sad but undeniable.
A competent society is so and I must learn to accept things,after three years.
Well that's life.
Nevertheless, I enjoyed third year I can say.
And now I'm moving on to another phase
Fourth Year Medical Student
I have my role model,my sister.
I'm so proud of her,and she never realizes,
I'm always the one following her footsteps.
We two will make mummy and daddy proud. I have faith :)

This is getting very lengthy and kinda formal HAHA
This part of my life,can never be forgotten.
And I will move on,
becoming a better person and a better student.
Because I can now feel the responsibilities,
that is soon mine.









No comments:

Post a Comment