my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Two years.

It's been two years.
We've grown alot.
Two painful years.Did I say painful? HAHA
Looking back at our memories
There's too much indeed
We survived it all along
holding hands together <3

140312
White Valentines
and our 2 year milestone
Its a special day indeed for us

Simple dinner together 
and Desserts@Tutti Frutti


 It was our first try!
Damn it was good
the price as well ;)


A special card made for him
I was collecting the movie tix we had seen together
and compiled them as a card <3
I realized we've been giving TGV and GSC alot of business lol ;)

The Dinner celebration @sushi zanmai 160312


 Sushi love <3
But the sushi's kinda disappoint us that day
Gardens branch is more preferable I guess

 This me LOVE!
Always loved waffle ice creams
and there are good ones at Shojikiya 


The favourite piece from emceecouture
Modified it with putting a cute ribbon
Wanted to put the ribbon on my hair.but.too.dumb. HAHA

First try JCool

 Yogurt was nice but so so compared to tutti frutti :)

 Matching red <3

 Its now time to go through our 3rd year together
I know we will
I LOVE YOU <3

我们的故事真难忘

No comments:

Post a Comment