my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pulau ketam ♥

I've been waiting for this friday!
a small lil vacation with dear
Pulau ketammmmm!
did not have class thurs onwards
 forensic heroes 3 marathon!
finished watching in these few days IM SO GENG
back to pulau ketam story
a nice santai place to go to


 dear pinjam dslr from chiaming,
so snap snap snap non-stop la :D


 owh the yao yao bing
super addicted wei!


 first time fetching me with bicycle
was a challenge for him
im too big haha!

 my favourite pic!


 makan time!
nice food crab was fresh!
'nicer' price tho,muntah darah when i saw the bill ==

Keropok udang! nice local food there :D

It was a nice quiet place to go relax 
people there are so nice
kinda reluctant to be back in klang
how i wish i can lepak and santai like that always :(

Recently we had quite an argument
im glad we went for for a lil vacation
spent some quality time without arguing :D
I love you even more dear <3

Back in klang
and
Happy studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment