my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, November 14, 2011

In another life,I would make you stay.


I used to have an interesting and fun  life
now its neither :(
I just can't get over this 
Klang syndrome
how long will you last?
My friends all noticed Im not happy in Klang :(
Its true :'(
thanks for comforting me when i needed :')
life is still 'interesting' here
but in another way
Im still getting used to it 
although its nearly 3 freaking months here
Thank you my best friend,my dear
he is my custom-made tong sampah 
Where i pour out all my rubbish and shit im going through
I know Im too dependent on you
what will happen if you were not around?
Just can't imagine it!
I'll struggle through my days
and get that smile back on my face!




No comments:

Post a Comment