my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, November 14, 2011

My apple ♥

This was on last saturday
during the visit to Malacca hosp
my heart sank when i saw my aunt
its been too long and i didn't expect it
she had a MCA stroke that affected her so much
considered half brain dead :(
Thanks dear for holding my hand and wiping my tears
It was a rough moment :'(
But maybe miracles do happen
my aunt's condition got better after our visit
now is just praying and hoping that things will get better :)

Then another friday came 
A special one <3
111111
me and dear went for a quickie lunch and movie!


nice lunch 
i miss their cakey!
watched you are the apple of my eye
Touching story and i believe it happens in real life
the ending was sad :(
there is no always-happy-endings 

At night we had a secret mission!
At Domino's
while waiting,playing with my retro camera,its cool baby!


 colourblock colourblock!


At last he can cope up with me :D

It was a surprise party for my babe Sara!
all the way to putrajaya with domino's and hungerness :D

 The cute donashi birthday cake!

The happiest girl that night with her boyfie <3
that drove all the way from perlis for her!
Happy twentie one honey!
we hope you were surprised! 
with all the kidnapping act haha!
it was a good good night of gathering <3
more pics n tasha's possession!

Saturday was rather boring
fun was at night!
drove to Subang for snowflakes!

 Nice ikan bakar at asia cafe!

 nicey!
the top one is my next haves for now <3
Very reluctant to go back 
we went for movie!
Immortals
interesting but not highly rated!

Sunday was plain :(
I missed MOFEW!
wanted to go but did not in the end!
roomie and the girls did alot of shopping *envy*
my next revenge will be soon! 
I wana shop shop shop! with tissue paper $$
My blog post always starts on friday
because that's when i have my life back
i struggle through the weekdays
and rock my weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment