my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

tik tok ♥


the clock'z tick-ing
eventually--->ther goes the last few bits of my holidays
actually im kinda excited goin back to uni
meetin him n those familiar faces *yes u guys i miss u!*
for the studying part-->not so excited tho after browse-ed tRu our 'wondeful' time table = =
done my shOping
gettin all those necessary stuffz *loadz of them*
now its all to lugage-ing and bag-ing n box-ing *packin i mean* =P
my remain-ing days spent eatin,outin wif sis n frenz n spendin time wif my family
iL miss yaLL and Home =(

yeah welcOme back 2 m'siA von dear

cant wait 2 meet u gurls n hav sum wacko fun!
i treasure u all

 yeah
goT my contact lenses *woohoo thx cheryl*
il start off with sexy brown i guess lol
i have lotz in mind
lets prepare for more fun
2nd year in my medical-student-life

No comments:

Post a Comment