my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

neW hope ♥

2nd year.neW seM.new hOpe.
startEd my 2nd yeaR 1st seM
weLL i tinK i haV sum proBlem adaptin *again*
feelin life-less due tO the tought oF studyin *again*
i musT go trU this!

sum thingz to highlite here
my new rOOmie is fiona,dis litle cute face is familiar indeed! *haha*
got my new lab,lab 10 it is!! *blissful i guess*
chosen as laB rep *which im not-very-fond-of* aikz
got brief-Ed *2nd year i stil duno-wat-to-expect,im jz too lazy 2 tink*
met aLL those familiar faces inclusive of my dear♥,hehe
mayb orientatiOn-time wif juniors *no idea lol*
well hOpe evrytiN wil b as-i-hope-so
Give me sUm extra energy =P

eveninz was free,just this week tho =(
went foR bar b Q plaza n moo-viez at sunway ^^
my dear.miss simleng.ben ben
ben drove uS *hehe thx ben*
fud was awesome *as usual*
i do miss-ed KL fud i guess *winky wink*
kind of drag-ing
jz lurve J Lo'z body *super hoT*
i shud cut down my weight =(

yeah cant wait 2 meet those gurlz
evon.jenny.dino.liying all
my childhood darlingz
cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment