my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Monday, July 19, 2010

my one week diary ♥

firsT week of my 2nd year
lectures? as usuaL,still blur-blur at de begining

fOOd? alot i haD

bar b q plaza *likey~ had it twice*
KFC *finger lickinz' gud*
6 to 10 grill house n nasi lemak *not-bad-can-try*
2nd mamak *shit*
portugese grill at mid valeyy *well-recommended by miss sk*
koreaN fuD at amcorp mall *super nice*

my stone fish set *recommended*

vege fUd *so so*
6th dm *no comment*
kim gary *bday celebration wf johorean n de guys*


dis is large wei!

trisome! its our burfdayzz ^^



ur alwz here for me♥
my face luk chubby? ishhhhh
thx u aLL ♥ appreciate muchy

gasoline at ampang lukout point



nice nite view
i hope u were here ♥
sorry i shudn't hav abandon-ed u =(


wif my darlings *blurred*
welcome back evon ♥

thx ah thong for drivin us ther =)
i missed u guys
evrything seemz different now
treasure our frenship♥

moo-vies? alot too


dis was i-dunno-wat-to-say-its-juz-crap!
strongly not recomended!



highly inteligent il say
din adore it quite much cz my lack of understanding in it
but yeah its worth-to-watch


my favourite wan!

three litlle kittenz *owh my so damn cute*

worthed evry single penny!

got my hair croP-ed!
shorter bob
i tink i lurve it,thx 2 my stylist~
he said ive gone fatter = =
i must take actions!!!!!!!
sOOn? no!!!!!
NOW!

skipped photoshootin for sport shoes *sory mei yee*
lagOOn next sat?
hmmmm its gona get busy!

STUDYIN, my deaR?
wen shall dat start?
im stiLL lost
clue-leSS
nidta gain back dat concentration!

No comments:

Post a Comment