my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

seRiOusLy O.O

yuP! seriOusLy! therE arE few stUffz i Need 2 worK on at dis Moment
dis verY mOment!


basic-Ly i needta fOcus on dis by nOw
im tOO playfuL,its time 4 play-reaL-de study way =)
passED my conass,bUt not wf flying coLourz thO
more eFfort! i freakinly nidta put more of dis n dat *hard work pays off*
*babiez can dO it,y not me? lol*


 aNotheR rebel-liouz aCt of mine
seriousLy nidta cut down down dOwn on dis! *xspecialy supper*
Loose those xtra kilos *go me* =)


 diS...im losing my contrOL of it!
jz lock me uP in mY ruM,
if i cant get out,i cant shOp *blekk*
saving $$ in process *wish me luck*

finaLz is tOo near i say
hope my last-minute-preparatiOn *again* wil not let me dOwn


mayb suM time oF my owN wil do..
chatterbox-miss sk is not here
miss sl either
so yup im aLL left alone =(
luckily i still hav u =)

*nidz sum time aLone*
mY agOny *leave me,i dunwan u*

dis sundaY might meet up wf ppL i dat i Luv *cheer me uP*
-tOodlez-

No comments:

Post a Comment