my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, April 10, 2010

LifE is abOut...

let Me finish
life is abOut study study and study
now apparently yes! lol
evRy1 is pia-ing in their studieZ,me included *unfortunately*
tensiOn ariseS~
had suM tension-breaking timE thO >.<

>Lunch aT sushi! zanmai
yepPyyy i Luv stamina rOLLz *huhu*
next time vl jz hav sushiz yar? =)

>wedding exPo
while waitin 4 nichiiz fasion show *wil b mentioned later*
 likey likey *cun*
sexy red *super cun*
collected brochurezz n brochurezzz
sorry v r jz lukin-around-for-fUn *lol*

>highway-to -fashion shOw

presenting
yUp mid is sO cute 2 organize dis *me damn likey wei*
nichiiz was okeyyy *if compared 2 D&Gz which i likey so muchy*
modelloz
*highlite on de left dress which i have* 
kahkah not bad wat my choice
so wana model-be? 
modellin---->sUmtin im passionate of n willing tO die for i supose
designerz clothez
designerz bagz
designerz heelz
name it,pose it! so damn cun
model-me-up-please *lol*
can i? haiz

 m i hiddeN...
behinD iT?
sumtimes i say its evrYtime
lol

n yeah yup im stILL stucK-ed
i caNt leT gO thingz easiLy i guess
u R haPeyy
its fine 
mY best wishez r wIth u
move on

emo-ed me!
meetin uP wif my shapo~
lets go wacko =P


*k backTa book-ing* =(

No comments:

Post a Comment