my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Saturday, April 3, 2010

pOst-conaSS =)

pOst conass-----> shOpin!
toTaly~ in dA shOp sHop mOOD *yuhoo*
haD an outin 4 lunch wiF de gUrlz
CNN memberz represented by sl,sk,fiona,ruthie n mua =)
Lunch time! at KoreaN BBQ =)
goin korean? again,thumbz up i say =P
the amount of fud eaten? no idea bt bravO 2 us =)
*kOrean fud rOx*
the gUrlz went 4 hOw to train yoUr dragon
leavin me bhind =(
tot of goin backta uni streT
shopin instinct arises =P
got a t froM PDI,sum sruffz frm guardian
n yeaH 
those pair of nice wedges
shud i get them? cravin totaly!

nexT sessIon----> sunway!
main aim--> dinner + moovie + sum shOpin perhaps =P
dinneR at pasta de gOhaN
 
dessertz =)
 
blekkkkk =P
arrghhhh here they cUm *yayhhh*
 
letz eaT =)

wHile waitin 4 mOO-vie time!
yeaH shOpin!
SUB sales! tempted!
got into nichiiz *but no sales*

yawww =P

super ♥ dis! makes me luk skinny *kahkah*
 
ofice lady luk? not so me i gues~
sO~ 
i grab-ed 2 of them *aiks*
cost me suM aMount >.<
but i ♥ them =)
4get aBout gettin  my wedges i gues =(

u make me smile =)

 freaKinly luved it!
nice movie 2 watch *recomendd again*

headed back~
thx 2 u,tired face =P
my post conass celeb endz here?
no no!
finaly sumtin i was damn! cravin for~
kari wantan mee at 5am @.@
ppl attended--->me & sk =)
superly yummy!
n im cravin 4 mOre =P

my post-conass celeb?
crazy like duno wat!
freakinly enjoyed =)
n lack-ing of bEauty slip =P
spenT alot! =(
n lack-ing of $$ *ka-ching ka-ching*



No comments:

Post a Comment