my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pre CNY!

Monday was reunion dinner with batchmates
An entertaining night indeed :)
with the food,lou sang,fireworks and Kunming lantern :)
Everyone back at hostel had the chance to taste lou sang!


This unity is good :)
and i hope the tradition continues :)

Pre CNY outing to sunwayyyyy!!



They are shinning in whiteness LOL!
miss simleng's top from emceecouture! NAIS NAIS <3




 Pasta Zanmai! 
I was craving for Japanese food yipppeyyyyy!
Food was great!!!

 Owh thankyou i would appreciate it if you give out ang paos as well :D


Shopping time at Kitschen!


 Me likey so muchy but no buyyi 
Why you no sales? :(
Its alright I've done enough shopping,I THINK :)
wanted to shop for accessories 
but no nice stuffs caught my eyes hummmpppphhh 
I enjoyed food and chatime and the times together <3
Dear and miss sl got themselves nice outfits!

While packing


I had a rainbow collection HAA
so many bought but still i feel like nothing to wear GOSHH
Okayh now is just about packing
and counting hours to go home!
EXCITED MUCH <3
HAPPY HAPPY CNY  <3

1 comment: