my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas!

 Christmas this year
was simple and warm
celebrated Christmas back at dear's hometown
with mommy as well
road trip to Penang again!

Christmas eve
Went for Christmas fest at Autocity

 Huge crowd
sightseeing and left before the countdown
and as usual
makan makan makan non-stop when you are in Penang
Buying alot alot at pasar malam
Night time bed talk
Hearing to aunty and mommy singing K
We really did enjoyed the days together <3
no fancy celebration this year
Just with family and lots of love <3


Back at Klang,crawled back literally 
Xmas prezzie from dear

 Something to put on my desk and look at
when I think of you <3
its more meaningful than a MNG purse for sure... although i wanted it :P

 The 3D Christmas card <3

A Christmas treat from me 
with mommy as well
before sending her off to KL sentral

 I miss those times together already :')
thanks to mommy
coming all the way to spend time with us
I know you always wanted to spend time with us
and Im sorry we aren't there by your side always :'(
I will miss you and daddy :')
thanks to dear
our driver for the past few days
very hectic job Heeee
thanks to dears family
feeding us constantly 
For the nice time we had <3
and lastly thanks to those extra pauns i gained T.T

There were times
when we fought so hard
times where i thought to let go and give up
i realized
this bond we built is stronger than ever
I wish we will be together
forever <3
ILY dear

No comments:

Post a Comment