my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Friday, October 21, 2011

Post EOP.

owh post EOP
Really cant wait to end it *phewwwww*
My first short case? I looked dumb 
Essay? My mind was so empty
MCQ? macam itu macam itu
well let's see this friday how the review goes ><

The activities after my EOP
sushi king bonanza!


 Looks nice but taste ==
not much good comment for sushi king in tesco klang
should try out the mid or sunway branch for better service i guess!

 Still i ate alot,too hungry,haha



the boys in our table :)
its been some time since ex-housemates went out
i think we should organize a makan outing someday soon :)

other activities was waiting waiting
still waiting 
for dear to finish his EOP
watched ANTM cycle 14 *enjoyed*
teman my dear to med ward
I WILL MISS PAEDS WARD T.T

Finally its thursday!
Sunway sunway! 

 my dumb face LOL

we had penyet for lunch!


 Owh i love their chilly paste! spiceyyyyyyy!

 We will be like this always
Standing side by side <3

 Snap snap!

Fblock time! 
i spotted few nice items in their new arrival
very eager to get em! 

 these nude patent leather heels!
I love i love i love!


Some of the items i tried,haha i took alot
got the polka dot and scarlet red skirt
Should have grabbed the mustard
but can't spend too much $$ :(
Very happy to get the pumps among the bunch *happy face*

Then it was Real Steel time!


It rocked like hell!
I rate it very high very high :D
A very should watch movie <3

Before leaving sunway


This is a must!
finally my roasted milk tea *love*

It was good to go jalan2
after so long trapped in my room 
but i know i spend alot too :(
haiz sorry daddy mummy T.T

Waiting for the review tomorrow
and then back to dear's home!
at last we can spend some quality time together <3
I hope to go back during deepavali too *praying*


We found this thing,LOVE <3
Happy weekend :D


No comments:

Post a Comment