my-self -my-way ♥

my-self -my-way ♥
my stories for u ♥

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Where's the fun?

Seriously where's the fun?
It ended since i came to Klang land :(
I understand all that thing 
that its a good place to learn bla bla bla
Maybe its just me :'(
Barely had time to do other stuffs these few days
4 days felt like forever  seriously ==
I had too much fun before coming here,
that's why its so hard to fit in
and do my job as a medical student!
Paediatrics posting currently
Fun and tough
babies are cute and loud sometimes
Visited a handicapped school the other day
god sent those special children to earth
and they are so special 
they just need a little more attention and care <3

 Due to my lifestyle now
I'll be looking like this from now on


I've been getting darker for no reason
I need a good sunblock 
stick to an umbrella as well ==

Next weekend will be heading to kulai for a wedding
the next next weekend as well,
kai hua's wedding 
cant wait for it!
in the meantime,
I MUST WORK HARDER T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment